Monday 19 September 2016

...and drinks Coffee, lots of coffee

So we got a new coffee toy recently. A deLonghi Bean to Cup machine (it also does grounds). It's quicker than boiling a kettle in the morning and now that it's tweaked just a little it does a decent mug full.
And then I thought about getting more beans, there have always been beans, I have a grinder and an espresso maker, and before that a filter and espresso maker.  I started researching Irish coffee roasters, I have some Ariosa beans since Taste or Bloom and the initial beans were some Marley Beans picked up cheap in TKMaxx and already open, and the coffee maker said it needed at least 8 cups to get started.
I knew there were coffee roasters in Ireland, apart from the big old guard like Bewleys and Robert Roberts, I've enjoyed Ariosa, 3fe, Java Republic, Pónaire and Galway Roast and I wondered if there more and if there were subscription services.
These are what I found:

3fe there were so many people on twitter who suggested these, and I have to say that I like it.
Ariosa a nice coffee
Art of Coffee
Badger & Dodo
Baobab
Bell Lane Coffee
Bewleys - not my favourite, a lot of places stew it.
Cloud picker coffee
Coffee Mojo
Cork Coffee
Craft Coffee
Craic Coffee
Galway Roast I occasionally pick this up when visiting my folks, good coffee
Golden Bean
Greenbean
Happy Pear
Imbibe Coffee
Insomnia - I didn't realise that this was an Irish origin company
Java Republic fairly widely available, I have enjoyed it.
Koffy
McCabe Coffee
Pónaire I've got this a few times at Bloom and places like that, I like it.
Ponticelli
Red Rooster Coffee
Roasted Brown
Roast House Coffee
Robert Roberts the other coffee and tea company in Ireland, they've done subscriptions occasionally.
Rosco Coffee
 I found a map of Roasteries in Ireland and UK
And Blooming Brew do a subscription for different brewers.
Coffee Beans do a coffee of the month

I'm going to up date this as I find more, feel free to suggest more.

No comments:

Post a Comment